Friday, August 27, 2010

Eduardo is Happy to Play against Arsenal in Champions League

Eduardo left Arsenal a few weeks ago and joined Shakhtar Donetsk. It was a move that was not wanted by the player or the club but in the end, it perhaps was a good thing to do for both of them. Now, Eduardo has an opportunity to play against Arsenal in UEFA Champions League as Shakhtar Donetsk has been put in the same group this season.
Eduardo said, "I always had a feeling that Arsenal and Shakhtar would be drawn together in the same group.
It will be fantastic for me to come back to a club I will always love and respect, to see all my old team-mates and to play again in front of the best fans in England.
In my opinion, Arsenal and Shakhtar are the favourites to go through."

Eduardo has already been in good touch for his new club.

No comments:

Post a Comment