Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Cesc Fabregas: I want to Come back Stronger than Ever

Gunners captain Cesc Fabregas is now looking to make a strong come back with the home match against Blackburn Rovers on April 2, 2011. The Spaniard suffered an injury during Arsenal’s Champions League defeat at Barcelona earlier this month and has remained sidelined since then.

The 23-year-old has recently revealed via Twitter that he has recovered from the injury and is now looking to come back strongly against Blackburn Rovers.

Fabregas wrote in his Twitter account, “My injury is getting better. I started running on Monday and everything is getting better. I want to come back stronger than ever and hopefully fitter than ever so it wont happen again. Hopefully you will see me play against Blackburn if I am fit.”

No doubt, the news would boost up the confidence level of the Gunners who experienced some mixed performances in the past one month. In the Premier League, they did considerably well, despite few frustrating draws, but then at the same period they lost the Carling Cup final and got out of Champions League and FA Cup.

No comments:

Post a Comment