Monday, April 12, 2010

The match against Tottenham Hotspur

The match against Tottenham Hotspur is going to be very big indeed. In any cost we want to keep the hope of winning the Premier League alive. The good news is that both Manchester United and Chelsea are out of Champions League and thus, this season is not going to be a super season for any of them either. So, if we can manage to win the trophy of Premier League then perhaps we will come on top in England this season indeed.
The good news is that Robin Van Persie is going to make a come back in the next few days. I am not sure whether he will be available in the match against Tottenham but I really hope that he will be available within a week. If he can come back then it will be very good for the whole team as the team is really missing a quality striker.
I also wish that Fabregas can make a come back but most probably it will not happen. If Fabregas and Van Persie could play together then Arsenal would have been a different club this season. I am not unhappy or I have not lost hope. I am very optimistic for the next season. I just want Arsène Wenger and Arsenal board of directors understand that they have a quality team who have really become matured. If these players are in Emirates next season then there is every possibility that they will achieve some kind of glory at last.
These days, we are hearing a lot about the interest of some big clubs on Fabregas but I think that Arsenal should try to keep him because he is the main star of the club right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment